Lisbon Portela Airport
Lisbon Portela Airport is not only huge, but also has a high quality as an international airport.
Changing planes at Lisbon Portela Airport
Changing planes at Lisbon Portela Airport is easier than you think. Here's how it works:
- You have enough time to change planes, on average about 1 to 4 hours. The minimum connection time (MCT) is 60 minutes.
- Your luggage is checked through to your destination at check-in. The airline will take care of your luggage during the transfer.
- You will receive both boarding passes directly at check-in.
- Lisbon Portela Airport is a modern airport with clear signs.
- Airlines that use Lisbon Portela Airport as a hub, such as TAP Portugal, are on hand to provide you with advice and assistance.
Image of Lisbon Portela Airport
Source: licensed by Royal Holidays
Location of Lisbon Portela Airport
- Amsterdam Schiphol Airport
- Eindhoven Airport
- Rotterdam The Hague Airport
- Groningen Eelde Airport
- Maastricht Aachen Airport
- Weeze Airport
- Düsseldorf International Airport
- Cologne-Bonn Airport
- Munster-Osnabruck Airport
- Brussels Zaventem Airport
- Liège Airport
- Oostende-Brugge Airport
- Dortmund Airport
- City Airport Bremen
- Munich Airport
- Frankfurt Airport
- Zurich Airport
- Berlin-Tegel Airport
- Brussels South Charleroi Airport
- Lille (Rijsel) Airport
- Luxemburg (Findel) Airport
- Saarbrucken Airport
- Frankfurt-Hahn Airport
- Stuttgart Airport
- Hamburg Airport